After reading a number of blogs and getting pressure from my sister to write one, I have caved. I don't expect anyone other than my sister, maybe my parents and my brother in law (when he is not keeping the nuclear power plant running) to read this, I just hope to look back on it in years to come and hopefully laugh.
As for content, who knows...it may be on how I am spending my $8-$10 a week that I will be getting from the Stimulus bill (I'm taking suggestions) or on my hilarious nephews and the trouble they get in to...the content possibilities are endless. I can't promise it will be funny or touching but I can definitely promise it will not be politically correct, so, sorry if I offend anyone. And with that being said, if you don't like something I write here on MY blog, you don't have to read it...enough said.
I don't know how often I will update this, most likely it will be updated when I find something funny or idiotic that I want to share. This blog will just be a hodge podge of various things that I think about or experience. I hope that it will give the ones who read a few minutes of free entertainment and maybe put a smile on their faces!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome! I look forward to reading it, even though I talk to you every day. :)
My suggestion: carry a small note pad around and jot down ideas. They strike at the oddest times and if you dont record them, you'll lose them. I type myself emails on my pda.
It's just a place to get out your stuff. Congrats for joining the crazy world and good luck. After a while it becomes natural.
Post a Comment